In Weight Gain Recipes

Spinach & Paneer Stir Fried Masala

I have been suffering from anemia since some past 6 years. Though I have managed to get rid of it for some time, it keeps returning to me after a while. I used to feel all fatigue and incapable of doing things for no peculiar reason! It is seriously one of the bad things to happen to a lady! Recently, I was going through a regional health magazine and that was how I knew that I HAVE to include spinach into my diet as they are the BEST ingredient to choose from for having your blood counts to normal.

I love paneer and as I had some milk in the fridge to be used up before expiry, I decided to make some paneer out of it. We also have some spinach growing in my mom’s vegetable garden and so I had no reasons to give spinach a miss. I tried out this recipe and it was yummy and of course healthy too.

So here are the ingredients and the detailed recipe.



Ingredients:-

  1. Spinach- 1 cup
  2. Crumbled Paneer-1/2 cup
  3. Onion- 1 small
  4. Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
  5. Ripe tomato (optional) – ½ of the medium
  6. Oil/butter – 2 teaspoon
  7. Garam masala – 1 tsp
  8. Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
  9. Chilly powder – ½ tsp
  10. Salt – to taste

Procedure:
Step 1: Wash spinach very well and drain it. Slice or chop them according to your preference.

Crumble the paneer and keep it aside.

Step 2: Place a frying pan on the stove and add oil or butter, add the cumin and allow it to crack, add the onion, salt, turmeric, tomato and chilly powder. Stir on low flame for a few minutes and add the spinach leaves and the garam masala.

Step 3: Add ¼ cup of water and close it with a lid and leave on medium to low flame for a few minutes. When the masala is still wet, add in the paneer, and stir for a few minutes. Switch off the flame and serve.




Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummyy!!
    Will definitely give it a try. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Thanmayee. Nice name :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.