In Weight Gain Diet Weight Gain Recipes

My Special Muesli Recipe:-

Muesli is one of the popular breakfast dishes with oats, cornflakes, almonds, raisins, and other cereals. It is a complete pack for healthy nutrients. I started including it recently into my diet and so, I am sharing this recipe with you.

Muesli can be taken either with milk or yogurt. I am taking it with yogurt these days because I am almost sick of using milk in everything: P




Ingredients:-
Muesli
Sour-less yogurt
Condensed milk
Fresh cream(optional)

Recipe:-
Take the yogurt and beat in condensed milk as per your taste. Whisk it very well and keep it in the fridge for about ten minutes( this step is optional, but it feels like a dessert when you do it). Now add the Muesli, mix it and have it. Yumm.. Top it with some fresh cream and serve.

I take it as a snack usually. Or even have it after regular meals. I hope you will love it as much as I do :)



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.