In

Does Eggs Help you Gain Weight?

Hello everyone, 
Today I'm going to tell you if eggs works for weight gain or not. Many of you might be knowing from Instagram that I was on weight gain challenge for 7 days, taking 3 eggs daily. And today is officially the eighth day and here I'm with the results. 




Eggs journal
Tuesday 51 Kgs
Wednesday 51 Kgs
Thursday 51.5 Kgs
Friday 51 Kgs
Sat 51 Kgs
Sunday 52 Kgs
Mond 51.5 Kgs

Eggs are a popular ingredient chosen for weight gain as they are rich in protein. I have been taking 3 whole eggs in either the form of an omlette, or scrambled eggs or boiled all these 7 days. 

If you've also took part in the challenge after reading my challenge post on Instagram and Facebook, do tell us in the comments how it worked. 

My starting weight was 51 kgs. I was 51.5 after taking ashwagandha for a week just the day before starting this journey. But lost it and my starting weight for this journey was back to the 51 kilograms Mark. In between of both my Ashwagandha challenge and this challenge, you can see me hitting the 52 kilograms Mark. I honestly don't know what's happening with that the next day.



The Ashwagandha challenge journal made more sense to me, but this one is so puzzling. 

Anyways, when I weighed myself yesterday I was 51.5 and I should end with it. Eating 3 eggs on a go felt a bit heavy task for me in a few days of the challenge. Because I'm much used to eating 2 eggs but not 3 eggs. 

As any of my other 7 day challenges, I took the eggs in addition to my regular diet/ those things I eat on a typical day. 

Side effects for me.
Since I have sinusitis issue, I found it difficult for the phlegm developed. And for this peculiar reason, I was waiting for this challenge to get over quickly. 

Last word: 
If you're a healthy person, who doesn't suffer from a medical condition which can get worse with the consumption of eggs - you can have eggs daily in your routine. A healthy person can take upto 3 whole eggs in a normal case. If you're more on a budget side, bring down the number to 2 or 1 each day, and try to stick with it for quite sometime and you'll surely see the results.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.