In

Five Exciting 7 Days Weight Gain Challenge Ideas!

How to Gain Weight in a Week
Of late, I have shared few 7-day challenges which give great results at the end of the week. I decided to continue the series trying out even more ideas. But unfortunately it is just a month left for my big day and now I am in full swing to gain as much weight as possible. 

Also, My weighing scale has stopped functioning and my new weighing is on its way to me. Till then, I am actually stuffing myself with the best food I can to gain more weight. I shall post the update once I receive it. 

Thus, I decided to merge my ideas into a single post which is definitely worth trying.


gain weight in 7 days fast results challenge ideas


If you are looking for gaining weight in a few months, I absolutely recommend trying out each of these ideas below. 


1) Banana Challenge - I have already tried it myself and saw the results. If you haven't checked it out yet, check it here. I have given as many details as possible over there. 

2) Rice Water Challenge- This is something that I have started trying out since the past 3 days. It is just that you have to take at least 2 glasses of rice water every day with salt to taste for a week. 

If time permits, I will be sharing my results with you in a separate post.

3) The Miracle Remedy Challenge- I have tried it on myself and gained 1.5 kilograms in a week with this remedy. The proportions of the ingredients and all the other details are given here. Don't forget to check it out.

4) Potato Omelette Challenge- Simply take two eggs and shredded medium-sized potato as an omelet, every day preferably with other ingredients like onions, cheese, olives, tomatoes etc. Within a week, you'll get your results.


5) Lassi Challenge- Take 1/2 a cup of yogurt, add a cup of water, chopped chilies, ginger(optional), salt and give it a quick blend. Take it twice daily.


Also, DO NOT forget to record your weight before you begin, and then every day- in your notes to see the changes for yourself. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.