In

Yoga For Menstrual Cramps - My experience!

Effective Yoga Poses For Menstrual Cramps -My experience!

Hey girls, 

This post is just for sharing you a wonderful remedy for menstrual cramps. A natural cure for periods is definitely worth a yes! 

This video is not mine and all the credits go to its owners. I am just trying to spread the word and to explain how effective it was for me. 

I have already mentioned in my previous post that this particular product has helped me pretty well in dealing with the cramps. But, of late I have been so irregular with its intake and it REALLY messed up with my cramps too. 

I have been doing yoga as in the video and I am feeling so much relieved with the pain and hence this post. 

For all the girls who are having a tough time with your periods, please do try this YOGA! It takes just 10 minutes of your day and nothing else. But trust me, it helps!!!

Here is the video!



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.