In

Introducing Some Upcoming Changes to Blog ;)

Bringing a few new changes here :)

Hi peeps,

Today I thought I will acknowledge you about a few changes that I plan to bring up on my blog. So these are the things that you are going to see here in my blog super soon. I hope you are glad about the changes and I truly believe that it helps both the parties to keep our journey both motivating and successful.


1. You can get my weekly updates (on blog) +as  food journal (Instagram pics) from now on. Being a south Indian and a keralite in particular, I do not know if that would be actually of any help to you but again I am sure it is going to give you a rough idea about my food and diet.

2. I am going to share a list of the best fitness applications for mobile which can help us in our journey.

3. Daily weight gain updates on Instagram from tomorrow onwards! Do follow me on Instagram (@skinnyzblog) for more deets.

4. A few popular weight gain tricks (to be given on day 1) and its results + my experiences.

Truly looking forward towards the upcoming changes. Few more interesting things cooking up!

If there is any posts which you want to see here, please do let me know in any of my social media profiles.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.