In Product Reviews

Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women : My Review & Experience


Being a girl, I am meant to have super powers! If you have read my first post, you can understand that I hardly had any energy to complete my daily activities. I used to feel fatigue, fall ill - most of the days that it was difficult to do any sort of activities (even the light ones). It was not just of my anemia, but I lack much vitamin deficiency as well. This product Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women was a gift from my fiancĂ© who works as a pharmacist in Dubai. My reaction was an immediate “no” when he said that the tablets are little big ones. But he didn’t listen to me and I am thankful for that. Read the post to find out why.

Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women Review

Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women

Product Directions: - Adult females take one (1) tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dose. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.


country-life-core-daily-multivitamin-women-6
Price: Dhs.69 for 60 tablets

Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, hypoglycemic, taking medication or planning a surgery consult your doctor before using the product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.

First impression and My Experience with Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women:-

Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin tablets comes in a safely sealed glass bottle. The tablets are huge as said earlier, but its glossy finish doesn’t make it a difficult task to gulp it down. So far, I haven’t had any issues while having it. The best time to have it is right after you have your breakfast. It will be a real bad idea to have it at night because it is said that the contents of this tablet might ruin your peaceful sleep (I have tried and tested it: P).

country-life-core-daily-multivitamin-women-11

country-life-core-daily-multivitamin-women-9

My fiancé said that the customers use to back for getting their next bottle of this one, as they can already see remarkable differences in skin and hair. He also mentioned that the only negative feedback is that these tablets made a few of his customers gain some additional weight. That was when I finally nodded (as I would really thank gaining some weight and having beautiful skin and hair too: P) even though the tablets are huge.

country-life-core-daily-multivitamin-women-4

So far, I have noticed that when I take this in the morning I myself feel so energetic and that makes me keep going with the daily chores. I even forgot the fact that I used to feel extremely fatigued till all these days. I highly suggest you to start using this one if you are suffering from similar problems as mine (after you consult your doctor or pharmacist). This product won’t let you down if you are safe to use it. I am yet to see any changes on my skin and hair so I will update the post once I notice any. After all, Country Life Core Daily-1 Tablets are very much popular all over the internet!

country-life-core-daily-multivitamin-women-7

Will I recommend Country Life Core Daily-1 Multivitamin for Women?

Highly recommended for every woman. But DO take it only after getting proper advice from your health care providers.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Content should not be copied anywhere else. Powered by Blogger.